SERVINGS: 4 PREPPING TIME: 10-30MIN COOKING TIME: 15-20 MIN
1. Strain the clams from the jar and set them aside in a bowl. Put the water aside to use later.
2. Put up a big pot of water for the spaghetti to boil. Add a teaspoon of coarse salt.
3. Remove the seeds of the peppers and break them into two. In a cooking pan heat two tablespoons of olive oil and fry the garlic with the two peperoncini.
4. Add the clams and cook for a few minutes under a lid.
5. Few minutes before the pasta would be cooked, strain it and add it to the pan. Add the squid ink, a laddle of water from the clams jar, and finish cooking it to al dente with the clams, garlic, and hot chili peppers.
6. Finish it with the fresh, finely chopped parsley and serve while hot.
Click here for more inspiration.