SERVS: 2-4 COOKING TIME: 40 MINS
- Preheat the oven to it's highest setting
- To prepare the dough, press each dough ball into a flat disk on a floured counter. Using your fingers and knuckles carefully, press the dough out into a 12 inch circle.
- Place a large scoop of sauce onto the pizza and spread evenly across the pizza leaving a 1 inch edge.
- Scatter the mozzarella cheese on pizza. Sizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top of the pizza.
- Bake pizza for about 10 minutes or until the pizza is brown and bubbly turning the pizza halfway if needed for it to bake evenly.
- As soon as the pizza is removed from the oven, place the basil leaves on top and enjoy!